General, Mixes

tracklist to the mix I posted last week

As promised, here’s the tracklist to the mix I posted last week.

01. Anthony and the Camp – What I Like (Danceappella) – WB
13. Stefano E Bene & Hard Ton – Why Your Love – Compost Disco
14. Cosmin TRG – Liebe Suende – Rush Hour
15. Bruce Ivery – Rush A2 – Stilove4music
16. Deep Dish & EBTG – Future of the Future (Stay Gold) – Atlantic
17. GB – The Xpander – Gifted and Blessed
18. Werner & Hitchell – Fractal Rip – Antenna International

Happy Holidays you knobs! Download the mix HERE.

9 Comments

1. Tom says:

Nice one. Didn’t even know about that Chicago Shags release.

2. frank says:

Dude I am pretty sure I picked up that Chicago Shags when you and I went to Dope Jams when you were here in August. Don’t sleep son.

But that’s ok because somehow I missed this Legowelt when it came out

but luckily it just got repressed.

hey speaking of electro (not really) did the copy of Gesamtkunstwerk I gave you (biggest record mistake I’ve ever made?) in 2000 include the bonus 7??

3. pipecock says:

I post as pipecock not “Tom”. I remember you getting the Shags at DJ. Also that Dopplereffekt did come with the 7″.

4. frank says:

Oh duh. Who is Tom then?

You should give me that record back. 😛

5. Denise says:

Frank! This is great!

6. frank says:

thanks Denise, glad you’re digging it!

7. Tom says:

A different Tom. A better Tom.

8. kuri says:

tight mix Frank! really nice to hear the vocal tracks on here. some that passed me by and one that i remember fondly (Deep Dish & EBTG).

9. w1b0 says:

Anthony And The Camp! Love that tune.

More like this...

Reggie Dokes – Ten-5 / Recloose – Spirit Knows

Reggie Dokes – 10-5 Around 2011 / 2012 Reggie Dokes, the Atlanta based Detroiter, went off the radar in terms of house and techno. 4 years can be a long time in the fickle world of the hype machine and Dokes return last year was pretty low-key in this regard, even though it was a…

Read the full post →

Mix: Mad Things in the Queue, Into the Clouds / Hessle Audio Radio

First mix of the year – I know, its already April – went out on the Rinse FM airwaves last Thursday as part of the Hessle Audio show. Originally asked to record it as part of a series of label profiles, my laziness got the better of me and I missed the boat on that…

Read the full post →