General, Mixes

tracklist to the mix I posted last week

As promised, here’s the tracklist to the mix I posted last week.

01. Anthony and the Camp – What I Like (Danceappella) – WB
13. Stefano E Bene & Hard Ton – Why Your Love – Compost Disco
14. Cosmin TRG – Liebe Suende – Rush Hour
15. Bruce Ivery – Rush A2 – Stilove4music
16. Deep Dish & EBTG – Future of the Future (Stay Gold) – Atlantic
17. GB – The Xpander – Gifted and Blessed
18. Werner & Hitchell – Fractal Rip – Antenna International

Happy Holidays you knobs! Download the mix HERE.

9 Comments

1. Tom says:

Nice one. Didn’t even know about that Chicago Shags release.

2. frank says:

Dude I am pretty sure I picked up that Chicago Shags when you and I went to Dope Jams when you were here in August. Don’t sleep son.

But that’s ok because somehow I missed this Legowelt when it came out

but luckily it just got repressed.

hey speaking of electro (not really) did the copy of Gesamtkunstwerk I gave you (biggest record mistake I’ve ever made?) in 2000 include the bonus 7??

3. pipecock says:

I post as pipecock not “Tom”. I remember you getting the Shags at DJ. Also that Dopplereffekt did come with the 7″.

4. frank says:

Oh duh. Who is Tom then?

You should give me that record back. 😛

5. Denise says:

Frank! This is great!

6. frank says:

thanks Denise, glad you’re digging it!

7. Tom says:

A different Tom. A better Tom.

8. kuri says:

tight mix Frank! really nice to hear the vocal tracks on here. some that passed me by and one that i remember fondly (Deep Dish & EBTG).

9. w1b0 says:

Anthony And The Camp! Love that tune.

More like this...

Mix: One Night In Chicarlow

It’s been a sporadic year on the mix front. Sporadic = this is only the second one I’ve recorded. Its a b2b mix recorded back in August in the Tr One studio for former ISM guest mixer Jamie Thomson’s radio show, Saturday Manatee. It contains the efforts of myself and Eddie from Tr One and…

Read the full post →

Unabridged, Unbroken, Unsound.

Unsound Krakow took place over the course of a week this October; it was my first time visiting in 3 years after going regularly since 2010 or so. The week is part music festival part endurance test. There is a gargantuan amount to try and get through for ones time there so I’m gonna try…

Read the full post →