General, Mixes

tracklist to the mix I posted last week

As promised, here’s the tracklist to the mix I posted last week.

01. Anthony and the Camp – What I Like (Danceappella) – WB
13. Stefano E Bene & Hard Ton – Why Your Love – Compost Disco
14. Cosmin TRG – Liebe Suende – Rush Hour
15. Bruce Ivery – Rush A2 – Stilove4music
16. Deep Dish & EBTG – Future of the Future (Stay Gold) – Atlantic
17. GB – The Xpander – Gifted and Blessed
18. Werner & Hitchell – Fractal Rip – Antenna International

Happy Holidays you knobs! Download the mix HERE.

9 Comments

1. Tom says:

Nice one. Didn’t even know about that Chicago Shags release.

2. frank says:

Dude I am pretty sure I picked up that Chicago Shags when you and I went to Dope Jams when you were here in August. Don’t sleep son.

But that’s ok because somehow I missed this Legowelt when it came out

but luckily it just got repressed.

hey speaking of electro (not really) did the copy of Gesamtkunstwerk I gave you (biggest record mistake I’ve ever made?) in 2000 include the bonus 7??

3. pipecock says:

I post as pipecock not “Tom”. I remember you getting the Shags at DJ. Also that Dopplereffekt did come with the 7″.

4. frank says:

Oh duh. Who is Tom then?

You should give me that record back. 😛

5. Denise says:

Frank! This is great!

6. frank says:

thanks Denise, glad you’re digging it!

7. Tom says:

A different Tom. A better Tom.

8. kuri says:

tight mix Frank! really nice to hear the vocal tracks on here. some that passed me by and one that i remember fondly (Deep Dish & EBTG).

9. w1b0 says:

Anthony And The Camp! Love that tune.

More like this...

Paris Treantafeles – Anatolé Album

Delivering sixteen cuts of stripped back, often funky tracks, Anatolé, a cassette and digital release by Paris Treantafeles is a great release for the end of summer and the coming fall. Treantafeles, a Queens, NY musician, manages to use a restricted production method to deliver what’s been one of my favorite releases of the recent past….

Read the full post →

Ten Years Lost

The more things change, the more things stay the same. I could just as well leave this post at that. Ten years ago Tom started this site with the basic idea of highlighting music that is overlooked by other outlets. The same frustrations that brought about the blog still stand. It may seem like we…

Read the full post →