Annnnnd, almost finally, here’s part three of my end of 2010 wrapup that picks up quite literally where the last mix left off. I’ll post a full chart sometime in 2012 I imagine. In case you missed them, the other mixes in this series are here and here, as well as a few other places around Infinite State Machine. That is, these three latest mixes were made specifically to share my favorite records from 2010 that I hadn’t already used in other mixes. Unfortunately a few records that are in my year end chart didn’t make it on any of the mixes because a shady Discogs seller still hasn’t come through on a very late order. Anyway, download the mix here. Tracklist behind the cut.
01. Entro Senestre – La Caccia (loop) – WT Records
02. DVS1 – Pressure – Transmat
03. Maya Jane Coles – What They Say – Real Tone
04. Marshall and Milosh – The Valley – New Kanada
05. Maxim Lany – Cuncambias – We Play House
06. Phlash & Friends – Jungle Orchidz – Archive
07. Peven Everett – Heat Up – Bombay
08. Kasper Bjørke – Alcatraz (Jimpster Dub) – HFN Music
09. Ibex – H.B.B. Part 2 – Ibex Music
10. Chicago Skyway – Glasswerks – Uzuri
11. Lone – Once In a While – Werk Discs
12. Moonstarr – Monopoly feat.Tash – Public Transit Recordings
13. Lauer – H.R. Boss – Live at Robert Johnson
p.s. don’t you just HATE it when records don’t have enough blank space between tracks and you forget to turn down the fader after mixing out???